Q. The game crashes. How can I fix this?
If your game is crashing on your iPhone or iTouch, here are a few things you can try:
Make sure your device has the latest software
1. Download the latest version of iTunes from http://www.apple.com/itunes.
* Note: If you already have iTunes installed, open it and select Help > Check for Updates. Then install any available updates.
2. Sync your device to your computer (via USB cable), select your device in iTunes, and click the Update or Check for Updates button. Install the software update, if available.
If your device already has the latest software, try resetting your device
1. Hold down the sleep/wake button at the top of the device for a few seconds until the screen displays the message 'slide to power off.'
2. Power off the device by moving the slider.
3. Hold down the sleep/wake button again until the device powers back on.
4. When the home screen is displayed, relaunch the game.
Other things to try
* Make sure you have a preferred language set for your device under 'Settings -> General -> International -> Language.'
* Temporarily turn on airplane mode
* Turn MobileMe sync off temporarily.